The All Rounder
Customer Service Whiz & Retail Assistant & Online Order Dispatch
We are a small, hard-working team seeking a new member to join us, we’re laser focused on delivering joy through art and colour. If you have a penchant for hand crafted accessories, a love of pretty things and happen to be:
- a customer service whiz
- have proven retail experience in a gallery or retail store
- e-commerce experience (managing inventory and uploading new products & pick packing and dispatching online orders)
… We have just the role for you!
We pride ourselves on our customer service in store, over the phone and via email as well as delivering a joyful online shopping experience. Please see below for a list of roles and responsibilities along with a few things we are looking for in a team member! If you believe you are the person to join our team please email your CV, along with a little information about yourself and why you’re perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org xx
Applications close 19th of September, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location: Tiff Manuell Studio | 10A King Street, Norwood SA 5067
- Permanent/ part time
- Minimum of 20 hours per week (11am-4pm Monday - Friday, Available to work occasional Saturdays).
- Report to marketing & customer experience manager
- Strong computer skills (Mac)
- Shopify experience preferred
- Previous e-commerce experience is advantageous
- Proven exceptional customer service experience (gallery or retail store preferred)
- Well organised, proactive, detail orientated with a strong work ethic
- Efficient, focused and goal driven
- Able to effectively manage your time across daily and weekly tasks, adaptable and able to prioritise monthly projects
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Capable and eager to take initiative in store and warehouse settings
- Strong and clear interpersonal skills to drive positive relationships with customers
- Have exceptionally high standards of customer service
- Focused on delivering quality and consistency across customer service functions
- Warm, bubbly, welcoming and kind
- And of course an enthusiastic disposition for colour, artwork and accessories!
Tasks & Responsibilities
We're a small team, which means everyone wears many hats… One day you may be packing orders, the next assisting in the studio store, roles include but are not limited to:
- Meticulously wrapping, packing and fulfilling online orders using Shopify
- Assist customers in store and remotely (phone and email) with general queries, accessory and artwork purchases using POS system.
- Maintain merchandising standards in store, including cleaning
- Tag new accessories and manage inventory across online store, retail store and wholesale.
- Photograph product for e-commerce site.
- Upload and schedule new product to e-commerce site (Shopify)
- Occasionally assist in content creation and product imagery for social media.